Delmar, New York Area Real Estate
Delmar, New York is a charming and friendly place to live because of its placid atmosphere and beautiful landscape. If you work in the Capital and want a place that’s a fifteen minute drive away from your job, you take a look at Delmar, NY homes to see what’s available in the area.
Early Education Information
From K to 12, children in Delmar will attend schools in the Bethlehem School District. It includes Eagle Elementary, Elsemere Elementary, Glenmont Elementary, Hamagrael Elementary, Slingerlands Elementary, Bethlehem Middle School, and Bethlehem High School.
Colleges in the Area
Many different respected higher learning opportunities surround Delmar, New York:
- Maria College – This university offers bachelor, associate, and certificate programs that will help students get the skills they need to enter the work force competitively.
- The Sage Colleges – Students who attend the sage colleges have the ability to grow into highly educated professionals with programs including health sciences, education, and management.
- Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences – This local institution is dedicated to producing highly skilled pharmacists and health professionals in many different fields.
- Albany Medical College – This academic medical center attracts students from all over the country. It not only trains medical and biomedical students, but it also helps to provide further education to physicians and other types of health care professionals.
- SUNY Albany – Business, Political Science, History, Languages, and Environmental Science are just some of the fields that students can study at this popular university.
- Siena College – Offering students, “The education of a lifetime,” this university provides many different major, minor and certificate programs in a variety of different disciplines. It’s also home to some of the best collegiate sports teams.
Fun Things in the Area
There are a lot of ways to have fun when you move to the Delmar area. Here are some of our favorite places to go:
- Del Lanes – This popular bowling alley is a good place to get together with some friends, or have a party for your kids.
- The Artist Studio – You can learn to paint or become an even better artist than before.
- Sweeney’s Boxing – Boxing is an excellent way to have fun, have some friendly competition, and stay in shape.
- Afrim’s Sports – Soccer is a great game to play at any age and the Afrim’s location in Bethlehem is the place to go to enjoy this popular sport.
Learn More About Delmar
There are some resources that you take a look at if you want to learn more about the area.
Find Your Next Home in the Falvey Real Estate Group’s MLS
Interested in moving to the Delmar area now? Take a look at our MLS to find your next home in Albany County.
Other common cities and towns with houses for sale in the area: