Anyone interested in browsing the different houses for sale in East Greenbush, NY and the areas around it can look through the MLS listings of the Falvey Real Estate Group. The town itself is a dream come true for people who enjoy the suburbs. Home to a variety of businesses, East Greenbush is just a short drive away from the Capital. If you’re new to the area, or just want a change of pace from the busy city life, we recommend taking a look at the area for yourself. Read the rest of this page to learn more about what this town has to offer you and your family.
Early Education in East Greenbush
If you move into town and have kids, your children will be in the East Greenbush Central School District. The public schools in this area include Bell Top Elementary School, Howard L. Goff Middle School, and Columbia High School.
Colleges Near East Greenbush
Educational opportunities abound for people who want to stay in the area after they graduate. They include:
- Siena College – This nationally recognized college is located in Loudonville, just north of Albany. Offering over 50 academic programs, Siena is known for their top-notch curriculum in areas such as pre-med, pre-law, social work and education.
- Sage College – This University focuses on the arts, medicine, and business and conveniently has two separate campuses located in Albany and Troy.
- SUNY Albany – A variety of programs are offered at this school including approximately 50 under graduate majors and over 120 graduate programs to choose from. It’s also home to competitive football, basketball, and lacrosse teams.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute – This school is perfect for people who are looking to expand their horizons and pursue a career in technology. Its programs include architecture, business, engineering, science, and research.
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute – With a focus on nanoscale engineering and nanoscale science, this University has been a leader in the area and the state as an educational opportunity. It prides itself on providing students with the best resources available to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Albany Medical College – Students from all over attend this University to become family doctors, pediatricians, pathologists, neurosurgeons, anesthesiologists, and more.
Fun Things To Do in and Around East Greenbush
Of course, like any other place, you’ll be interested in finding fun things to do when you make a move to a new location. We’ve put together a few helpful suggestions for you.
- Visit The East Greenbush Town Park – This town is a dream come true for people who love the outdoors. At this park you can trek through acres of walking trails, enjoy the pavilions, cook for friends and family on the grills, play softball or volleyball, or go for a stroll in the dog park portion.
- Tour the USS Slater – Less than 15 minutes away from the town is the USS Slater, the last destroyer escort that is afloat in America. This historic ship fought against the Axis powers in two theatres of war. To see an important part of American history, we recommend taking a drive to go see it.
- Take a Class at Columbia Tae Kwon Do – Located in Rensselaer, Columbia Tae Kwon Do offers fun classes that can help people of almost every age level stay in great shape. It also offers Hapkido classes!
- Go to the Greenbush YMCA – Do you like to take yoga classes, enjoy working out in groups, love to go swimming, or have a blast doing zumba? This location offers all of that and more!
You can find your new home in the Falvey Group’s MLS. We have homes available throughout the Capital Region that are great for individuals and families alike.
Learn Even More About the Town
Want to learn more about East Greenbush? Here are a few helpful resources:
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For?
Let us help you find the right place! Call Christopher J. Falvey at 518-452-3912 or search the MLS listings available.Search