Rotterdam is a town that sits in the south-central part of Schenectady County, New York with a population of 29,094 according to the 2010 census. Find your new home, whether single-family or multi-family, for sale in Rotterdam, NY by searching Rotterdam listings through Falvey Real Estate Group.
Common Communities in and Around Rotterdam
- Antonia Hills
- Colonial Manor
- Cold Brook
- Galluci Gardens
- Lower Rotterdam Junction – A hamlet south of Rotterdam Junction on Route 5S
- Pattersonville – A hamlet in the northern part of town on the town line
- Rotterdam Junction – A hamlet near the Mohawk River on Route 5S
- Serafini Gardens South Schenectady
- Sunrise Estates/Caroline Manor
Interested in moving to the Rotterdam area now? Take a look at the MLS to find your next home in or near Rotterdam.